Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Ranch Feb. 2009
Every year around this time we take this picture at the Ranch of Corbin and Poppy. My Mom names all the areas of the Ranch and this is "Corbin's Tunnel!" So every year we take a picture of the guys walking down the tunnel. It is so neat to see how much he has grown. The first one was when he was 18 months. 





Okay now this is funny! David and I had just got back from a long trip from Dewey and so I didn't want my picture taken....BUT Corbin wanted me to go up with him in the "bucket!" So, I went....even though it is not my favorite thing to do at the Ranch. So we were at the top and then my Dad put us down in a fast motion....in which I began to scream. My Mom took the picture (below) and it looks like I am screaming and only a few inches off the ground. BUT it was really fast and scary...trust me...it just doesn't look like it! :) Corbin was being so sweet and took my hand. He does this all the time and wasn't worried at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
carrie,
i'm your cousin diane wray jaco, mary wray's daughter, faye gave mom you blog. i just wanted you to know you are not alone, with the bucket, it is scary, dad use to do that to me, at least you had someone to hold your hand, lovey pictures. ya'll need to come up sometime, to visit so i can meet your wonderful kids, well and see you again its been a long time, i know mom would love to see ya.
Post a Comment