Thursday, February 26, 2009

What have we been up to in February?

I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures from February! This is more of a Random Picture Post...these pictures do not at all go together....but we have had a fun February!

We have had several pretty days for February! So when it is pretty outside you know people are hanging out on our street. The kids and "Big Kids" love to visit with the neighbors and get some fresh air. I do have to brag and say we have the best neighbors. We are more like family, now living on this street for almost 8 years now!
Here is Emma and Chloe playing babies outside. They are best buddies as are the girls brothers who are below riding their scooters. Most of Corbin's good friends have gotten a "Razor" (which is a two wheel scooter) for their 6th birthday's or for Christmas. Corbin only has a 3 wheel scooter and his 6 birthday isn't until this summer. Well, since we have had such pretty day's lately and our poor kid is really having to scooter hard to keep up on his 3 wheel....we had a little surprise. In this picture of the boys you will see Alex has a Razor and Corbin has his poor little Spiderman 3 wheel. Now, Corbin has been such a good sport and not complaining that he doesn't have a Razor. So after this picture we all piled in the car and took a trip to the toy store. We told Corbin we had to pick something out for his cousin Mia, so he didn't think twice about going. So when we get to the store we said, "Just Kidding!! Happy early Valentine's Day you get to pick out a "Razor!" He was so excited and for about 2 weeks never got off that Razor. He really picked it up faster than we thought. So now he can hang with his 6 year old friends. (Now Spiderman scooter has become Chloe's)

The first night he had it home, we had been letting him practice in the house on our wood floors in the small hallway. (I know...things you take back when you have kids that you said "I will never let my kid.." Anyway, he asked if the Razor could stay in his room over night? Whatever, we said "fine!" Well, that night he came in our room in the middle of the night and said he had a bad dream. So we made him a pallet on the floor. The next morning before Corbin got up we saw the Razor in our room too. So funny, he must of road the thing into our room in the middle of the night. He loves that Razor! Oh by the way, you cannot call it a "Scooter"....it is a "RAZOR!!" I still get corrected all the time! :)
Here are Emma and Alex's parents...whom are our good friends. This is us out for Valentine's Dinner. We share babysitters all the time and it is so nice to get out for an adult night! They are great friends to us.Here are my sweet Valentine's! They really do love each other....which I love to see and feel blessed about.
This picture cracks me up. So Corbin doesn't have school on Fridays and at times for a reward he gets to fall asleep in our bed watching a show. Once he is asleep we carry (or David does) him to his own bed. Well this night he must have been pretty tired....it didn't take long for him to crash while he was watching a show.
So here is my baby girl. She loves to watch me in the morning put my make-up on and get ready. I have some lip gloss and brushes that I let her play with and we get ready together. Well, the other day this is what I found. She was playing with Mama's mascara....which is not allowed! I walked in on her and she said, "Oh, sorry! Pretty?"
I had to take a picture close up...she really got some on her lashes.
When it is cold outside....one thing Chloe LOVES to do is go "shopping and ride train!" She usually goes all by herself, but this was a special day and bubba got to go along for the ride!

We had such a fun, busy month.....and it is not over yet! I have such a blast with my family and I am really trying this year to slow down and enjoy the small moments that go by so fast!

No comments: