Okay, so I don't know who in the world decided that we needed to take pictures of our precious, ever changing children.....but all I have to say to them is..."THANKS A LOT!!!" If you have young kids you know how stressful a day of pictures can be. Let's picture it together...shall we? First, it takes forever to pick the perfect outfit and then once you get it on the sweet child of yours it is either too big, too small, too itchy, etc! Next, the children are hungry and want to eat the second the picture people are FINALLY ready to take the picture. Also, your kids have been smiling all morning or all the way to the picture place and you are trying not to get your hopes up. When you arrive the only smiling going on is the perfectly put together kid and family that went right before you. Finally, it is time to snap those sweet, adorable kids and get the perfect picture. You are sweating while trying to help the poor picture person! Are we having fun yet??? You also know the feeling of pure joy when ONE picture turns out to die for, and then my friends it is all worth it! :)
Well, this year it was my bright idea to try to capture the whole family in some pictures. I know...what was I thinking? I actually have come a long way...I don't get stressed with pictures anymore and have come to LOVE the usually unacceptable picture. I want to remember my kids in pictures they way they were at this time and that is the answer to why we do this to ourselves. I found a lady that would come out to the house which is great for the young and the old. I was open to whatever we could capture. We got some GREAT ones and some not so great ones. (I will let you judge for yourself!!!) I do have to say, we all had a blast just being together in the organized mess! The highlight being Poppy hitting himself over the head with a ball over and over! I have to say I am pretty happy with how most of them turned out...thanks to Poppy! The whole family together will have to wait until the kiddos are older. Good Times! Enjoy. We took like 500 pictures....I edited out a few for ya!









No comments:
Post a Comment