Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas in OKC!

On our way to OKC...I turned around in the car and this is what I found. Bones and Corbin with underwear on their heads?????? It was a fun and crazy ride.
We started Christmas off the weekend before and headed to Edmond, OK to visit some of the Maulsby's family. Uncle Ken and Aunt Deb even let the whole crazy crew stay at their house. (Brave people) We had the best time. The kids just have so much fun together and it is a blessing to see them have fun together. When I think of Christmas....I think of spending it with the whole big family and being with cousins. So I love when my kids get to do that as well. My Jennah my Jennah even planned for the boys to go on the Polar Express Train while we were in OKC. So fun...they loved it. They wore their P.J.'s, drank hot chocolate, sang songs, and saw Santa all while riding on a real train. They even saw their Pal and Poppy act silly the whole time. Below are just a few pictures from that weekend. Beating up and playing with Bones is the most favorite past time!

The cousins....Chloe, Corbin, Jantzen, and Jaxson!

These sweet boys had so much fun! It reminds me of my sweet best friend and cousin Jennah! One of us is fair and the other is darker...just like our boys!

Silly....this is how I got the earlier cute picture. I said, "take a good picture and then you can do a silly picture!"

Hugging the G-Grandparents! Grammy and Gramps!

Chad, Jennah and I watching the kids play! Jennah is having baby # 3 due this summer! YEAH!

No comments: