David and I just got back from a cruise to Hawaii! Which, by the way, was fabulous! David and I really enjoyed are time together. We also went with 3 other couples. It was beautiful....I got beach days...David played golf twice....etc. While the parents were playing...Mummy and Poppy were working! They kept the kids for 9 days. Our dear friend Kaylyn came in town for 5 of the days to help out. The kids love her, she was such a life saver! Mummy, Poppy and Nanny Kaylyn kept the kids busy. I say that they go to "Camp Whatever You Want!" They went to parks, the Dallas World Aquarium, Soccer game, ice cream....ect. We were really ready to get home to see the kids. I was doing fine until my Mom said when she took Chloe to her Little Gym (Mommy & Me) class, that she kept going up to another Mom with short blond hair and standing in front of her and looking up at her. Like to say, "My Mama is suppose to be here, but you don't look like her!" It was in the middle of the trip and Mom just told me b/c it was cute, but when I got off the phone I just started crying to David that I missed my baby! David said, "You really do like her!" He says that b/c his baby girl can do no wrong and sometimes Mama and baby girl go round and round! :) The kids were happy to see us. When we got home Corbin hugged me and said, "You really are REAL....it has been so long....I can believe you are real now!" Such my drama boy! The only reason why we had such a great time, is that we knew our kids were great care! BUT, oh how I miss my Hawaii! :)
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE your blog!! You have done so many posts in such a short time!! Very impressive!! I love reading it and seeing what those precious babies are up to! Corbin is a soccer stud!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment