The first family ski trip was close approaching and the kids needed ski clothes. Corbin had a blast shopping for ski clothes....he loved the red, and the spider clothes. A couple of days before we went to try on ski clothes I had try to get Chloe's 1 year old picture taken. It did not go very well...she DID NOT want to smile at the lady. She wouldn't even give a pleasant look....just a "I am not happy, and I do not like you picture lady!" She has that Maulsby Girl thing in her. I was so sad b/c I had the pretty dress on her and ready to go, but it was a BIG NO from baby girl. Mum always says, "What baby girl wants, baby girl gets!" Well...think again sister....Mama and baby girl are going to go around and around, but I gave this one to her. :) No cute one year old picture!
Anyway we took this ski picture of her and joked that it could be her 1 year old picture! What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment