So... as many of you know the Hines Household is busy during Halloween time. I think Corbin summed it up this morning when he said, "I wish everyday was Halloween!" We have some fun at Halloween.

David told Corbin the pumpkin was going to scream....Corbin took a moment to get it! :)
So it was carve the pumpkin day! My kids are not the typical "get messy" kids. I told Corbin it is fun to be messy....get in there and get dirty....just try once.


Okay...well that didn't work out well! He said, "I don't want to do it, Mama!" We used a spoon to get the rest of the gunk out.
So here is the Hulk and Miss Bumble Bee!


Chloe didn't know what to think of the Hulk! When she would see Corbin, David or myself in a costume she would just say real nervous, "silly!"

We always have a great time trick or treating around our great neighborhood with great friends. It was beautiful weather this year so that always makes it nice. All the neighbors hang outside on their front lawns and pass out candy and visit and get to see all the cute costumes go by. This year after Trick or Treating...we all got babysitter and had our annual neighborhood party. All that to say it was a fun night for kids AND adults! :)

Chloe was sick all night before Halloween and so I was worried. The next day she seemed fine...just a little tired. We didn't keep her out long and kept her from giving snuggles to her friends...and we put her down early. She did great putting her bumble bee outfit on and going from door to door. At the very first house she got a yellow sucker. She was thrilled and did not want to put it in her bucket...she just wanted to hold it. All night people would try to give her candy and we would try to get her to go up to the door...but she would hold up that yellow treat and say, "sucker!" As if to say,
I got my treat...I am happy...this is all I need! Chloe held on to that sucker all night...I think she found a red sucker by the end of the night and she finally put the yellow one in the bucket. Chloe loved walking around with her friends and she did say "Trick or Treat" really well! It was a fun night for her!


Here are the girls getting ready to Trick or Treat! Bumble Bee and Tinkerbelle (Emma)....Princess (Avery)...these are three of our Prissy Pants Tutus!

She is holding tight to that yellow sucker....while she is giving her Poppy a flirty smile!

Now here are the boys! We have Hulk (Corbin), Wolverine (Alex) and Batman (Ryan). These boys have been trick or treating together from day one! Each year they get faster and faster and hit more and more houses. This year they were a little annoyed that they had to wait for their baby sisters from time to time. David took them with out sister toward the end of the night to get a little more in!
Here is Poppy and Mummy with the Hulk mask on!

After the babysitters arrived and the kiddos were all settled...David and I were off to Party #2 of the season with the neighbors. We had such a great time....lots of laughs! David and I even took home a prize for our costumes and we got in 2nd place with the "Not So Newlywed Game!"
Hope you all had a fun Halloween as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment