Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chloe's 2nd Birthday

We had two small birthday gatherings for Miss Chloe this year. The first was with her friends. (Avery and Emma) David and I had the Myers' and Pero's over to watch the OU/Tech game... YEAH OU....so we decided before kickoff to have a baby girl Tutu party first. The girls had a great time. Corbin and Chloe (and baby...chloe wanted baby in the picture too) before party!



Chloe, Emma and Avery. They danced in their Tutu's for the party.







The boys had a good time playing that night too! They agreed no Tutu's for the boys! :)




Mama and Corbin cheering on BOOMER SOONERS!




My talented friend Christen made Chloe's cake. I loved it and so did Chloe. She was so happy when she saw and said, "Birthday Cake!" I loved it so much I had her make me another one for Chloe's birthday party at Holly Lake on Thanksgiving evening. Christen brought it over before we left and Chloe wanted to eat it. So we explained it was for Holly Lake to share with the Great Grandparents. So then she kept saying, "Happy Birthday...Holly Lake....eat cake." So Thanksgiving evening during "left-over time" we had another party with the family and Great Grandparents. We have found out that Chloe loves a party....she was very excited for the attention.


Chloe blowing out her two candles. (She really isn't as close as it looks to that candle) :) She did great blowing out her candles. (We had practiced the week before)


She had fun opening her presents!

No comments: