Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cowboys and Redskins

As many of you know David is a big Redskins fan....I know....I know...he just always has been a big fan! Well, Corbin loves Tony Romo and the Cowboys, but he wants to like his Dad's team as well. We told him he can like both! So we were going to some friends house to watch the game last Sunday and David told Corbin, "buddy you can wear your Cowboy's jersey and your Redskin's hat!" Corbin then said, "Who is going to win?" David told him probably the Cowboys....so Corbin decided not to wear any Redskin stuff. (Corbin usually sides with the winning team....in the Olympics he was cheering for China to win in gymnastics!) Well...turns out the Redskins pulled out the win. Corbin was fine and booed David all the way home...I think we officially have a house divided!

Here are the boys ready to watch the big game! They have their game face on in the bottom picture! Go Cowboys!!

No comments: