Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Corbin and Poppy

Corbin and Poppy are best buds! They talk almost everyday on the phone and usually don't go more than 10 or so days without seeing each other. If Poppy is in town they probably see each other two times a week. When I was pregnant with Corbin, Poppy use to talk to my tummy and say, "I will be your favorite person!" Sure enough... that is pretty much true. They have a really special bond that is hard to explain in words...I think they always will.

So now here is the problem! They are nothing but TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE!!! The older Corbin gets the more trouble they get into! Even though they are a mess, I think it is fun that Corbin has someone in his life that he can snuggle, wrestle, have serious talks, tell secrets to and be nothing but silly with!

When I see this starting to happen...I know we are in trouble! :)Who knows what the boys is saying! By the reaction of the two of them....I am sure it is pretty entertaining!They both are really into the Wii right now! They really are the best of buds....all they need to have a good time is to be together!

No comments: