So Corbin started Advanced Pre-K this week! He is going to the same school he went to last year, so he was excited to go back. He loves that he gets to see his teachers from last year too!
Meet your teacher went well the week before and so he was ready to go. On the way to school he kept practicing his teachers names. He would say, "Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Jefferies....Mrs. Jefferies has the glasses...Mrs. Jefferies has the glasses." I told him it was okay, he would get the names down fast. :)
All the kids in his class will be 5 yrs. old by the end of September, so I was happy it was going to be an older group. After the first day of school he told me, "I am the best behaved kid in the class!" Well...we will see if that lasts!
His two best friends went to Kindergarten this year and so I was a little worried he would want to go too. But when someone asks him if he is in Kindergarten, he proudly says, "I am in Advanced Pre-K, and I will go to Kindergarten when I am 6!" Then he says, "Do you know I only go to school for 5 hours and when you are in Kindergarten you have to go 7 hours!"
I am excited to see him grow this year. Now....Miss Chloe is missing her brother. Everyday this week when we took Corbin to school, Chloe would say, "No school....no school!" She fusses when we leave and says, "BUBBA" in a whiney voice. She actually has a great day and plays nice while he is gone. We keep busy with Mommy & Me gym, running errands, and playdates... but she gets soooooo excited when I say, "let's go get bubba!" As soon as we enter the building she starts yelling his name, and when she sees him...she runs and gives him a big hug. I think Chloe is glad it is 5 hours and not 7 hours too! :)

1 comment:
Corbin's mommy was the best behaved child in her class,too!
Post a Comment