Here is my Little Princess...who kept saying "NO, NO, NO" to the picture guy. (who I love and have used several times) The only way he could get her to smile was when she would hit a stuffed kitty and "picture guy" would make the kitty fly! She thought that was too funny."Picture Guy" did great...Chloe is a tough gal to get a smile from! :)
My BIG BOY who will be 5 years old in 11 days! Don't tell...it is our secret...but Corbin says, "I will always be your little boy, Mama!"

Here are the two kiddos together! Corbin 5 years and Chloe 18 months. Chloe loved having Corbin by her for pictures. "Picture Guy" was throwing a ball to Chloe to get her to smile and finally Chloe pointed and said, "Bubba too"! She wanted Corbin to have a turn with the ball. It was sweet.

"Picture Guy" was able to get Corbin to smile by saying, "Is your Daddy wearing pink underwear?" Corbin thought that was too funny!


Considering we didn't get 1 year old professional pictures.....Mama is VERY happy with the 18 month old pictures. (Is there even a thing called "The 18 Month Old Pictures?"....Well, there is now!) We had a great day...even though picture day is exhausting....I love that I will always be able to remember my babies at these special ages!

2 comments:
Those are amazing pics!! They look so good in all of them!! Love you! Can't believe Corbin will be 5!!! WOW!!!
Little did "picture guy" know that Daddy really was wearing pink underwear.
Post a Comment