Monday, June 23, 2008

Corbin's Day!!



My baby boy will be 5 years old on Sunday! So today was Corbin's special day for his birthday week. Mummy kept baby girl so Corbin could have his Mama and Dada all to himself. We went to the water park, Hawaiian Falls, and we had a BLAST! We played hard for 4 1/2 hours. Corbin kept saying that when we left...he said, "I have never been swimming for 4 1/2 hours before." I asked him what his favorite thing was and he said, "Everything...it was AWESOME!"

This was in the wave pool! Corbin LOVED the wave pool. He would jump into the waves or have the wave carry him all the way to the end of the pool. He would pretend to karate chop the wave and then have it knock him over. So much fun. I have to say the wave pool was fun for one and all...even 32 and 34 year olds! :)

This is Corbin going down one of the slides in the kids playground area! And the picture below is what he did when he got off the slide. Just picture him saying, "Oh Yeah...Oh Yeah...totally awesome...woo hoo...woo hoo!!"


Daddy and Corbin getting dumped on by a big bucket of water that dumped out every 5 minutes.

Having a break with Mama! Giving Mama some love. He is winking at me, but had to pull the goggles up so I could see! I was trying to get a picture of Daddy underwater, but SOMEONE was being an underwater camera hog!

You had to be 42 inches to go down this slide and Corbin is EXACTLY 42 inches. He is the top little speck on the slide. He loved this one...he raced his Dad several times. One time Mama went.....yes ONLY ONE TIME! :) It was fast....I couldn't believe he loved it so much.....my boy is definitely getting older....he is so brave!

More swimming and more fighting the waves in the wave pool. What a great time we had and we cannot wait to go back!

I am so blessed to have this 5 year old in my life...he brings David and I such joy. He makes us laugh everyday and we are so proud of the little man he is becoming before our eyes. David and I learn so much from Corbin and we are so thrilled to watch him grow 5 more years and 5 more years and 5 more years.......

LOVE YOU BUBBA!!!

No comments: